Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Over The Shoulder Draped Cardigan

I had actually never worn my cardigans in this way until recently.  I really like it! It gives the outfit added color and interest, is a great layering piece, and is available if I get chilly.
I imagine I'll be wearing my cardigans this way a lot in the future. :) 




thrifted:
cardigan $2.79 Mossimo
short sleeved sweater $?
mint bangle 3 pc set $1.40
earrings $.89 cents
purse $4.90 Monet
slip on beaded mules $5.59 Matisse
~~~
necklace ? via Fred Meyer

2 comments:

  1. ślicznie wygladasz:))piękne dodatki dobrałaś:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice preppy look detail.And those shoes have nice detailing,too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~