Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Healthy Eats and Casual Style...Keeping It Simple

More and more these days I'm finding myself just wanting to keep things simple. These Trader Joe products are quick, easy, delicious, and help me do just that.
Hubby and I split the package of enchiladas and have 1 enchilda each for lunch about once a week.  They are loaded with sauce and yummy filling.  We top with a little bit of light sour cream.
I'm hooked on the guacamole for sure!  
We have a little of it on something just about every day.
Turkey meatballs are another of our favorites.  We have these once or twice a week.  One way is just as spaghetti and meatballs.  A second way is cut the meatballs into tiny bits and place the pieces on a split apart toasted english muffin that has a little pizza sauce spread on top.  Then top the meatballs with a little low fat mozzarella, garlic powder, and basil, then heat in microwave till cheese melts.  Mmmmmmm.....
Next is riced cauliflower.  We probably only have this about once a month, but it's good as a rice substitute for a stir fry using lots of veggies and either a little bit of chicken or shrimp.
Simplicity is also finding it's way into my outfits.  Slip on a pair of comfy leopard loafers with a pair of boyfriend jeans, tee, and cardigan... and I'm happy. :)
  
thrifted:
jeans $5.59 American Eagle
gray tee $1.99 Prospirit
cardigan $7 Chico's
bangle set $1.50
loafer $5.99 Express 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~