Tuesday, December 6, 2016

OOTD Brown Plaid Scarf + Dinner



We had lots of leftover rice from the night we had burritos with mole' sauce so I used another new Trader Joe's product to add to it....soy chorizo.

Yum!  I was surprised at how good it was!  And spicy!  It's a winner and will be going on my regular shopping list.  It's only 160 calories per serving.  AND...it's only $1.99 per package so each package will give us 3 meals each.  Wow!  Can't beat that.
We'll be having this in taco salads, fajitas, with eggs, over potatoes and yams, and much, much more.
thrifted:
sweater $4.90 Designer's Originals
jeans $5.60 Metro Blues
scarf $2.99
purse $4.90 Monet
loafers $4 Naturalizer 

2 comments:

  1. Szaliki już bardzo przydatne w zimne dni:))Pozdrawiam serdecznie:)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Renia. Yes, I love my scarves. It is time for the heavier ones now too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~