Friday, May 26, 2017

Saying Goodbye To This Cardigan, But The Beaded Mules Are Keepers

 I like the color of this cardigan, but not the way the buttons start so low in front.  It just wasn't comforably covering me.  I was tugging on it all day. I didn't like the way it looked left open either.
I did wear it draped over my shoulders once and I did like that look.  But I asked myself "Do I really want to hang onto this cardigan to wear only on those occasions when I want to drape it over my shoulders?".  My answer to self was "No...let it go, Lisa".  So I did.  I redonated it back to the thrift store.
Sometimes I have to have little persuasive talks with myself in order to take action and purge unnecessary clothing items. :)
 How cute are these little beaded slip on mules?  I love the colors and mules are a comfy shoe for me.  I thrifted these 2 years ago for $5.59.


1 comment:

  1. The cardigan is a nice color but you're right, the buttons are too low. The shoes are a definite save...great beading. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I love hearing from my blogger friends!
Please feel free to leave your blog url with your comments so that myself and others may come and visit you too. Have a beautiful day. :)

~Lisa~